Reporting to the Head of Design, you will create and update interior schemes, for education, workplace, and leisure environments; ensuring that space allocation, design guidelines, and planning principles are adhered to, or best interpreted. You will also create and prepare design proposals and product guides to inspire our customers, and providing accurate plans that will support the wider team to meet project deadlines and design requirements.
- Working closely with the design team, preparing presentations and plans.
- Producing exciting conceptual ideas & drawings in 2D & 3D, and developing detailed schemes from a design brief.
- To create inspirational digital and physical assets – space planning, presentations, mood Boards, finishes, concept design.
- To ensure agreed project timescales are adhered to, and approval is obtained at the right time and by the right people.
- Provide accurate drawings and furniture specification to support quoting and our installations teams.
- Organise and collate Ministry’s extensive CAD block & Revit Family Libraries.
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of design & planning principles
- To follow Ministry’s design standard process.
- Degree in Interior Design or similar
- Proficient in Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD
- Knowledgeable in using Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Passionate to learn new skills and enhance their capabilities.
- Be highly motivated and committed to the development of high-quality work and personal productivity.
- Effective and professional communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Agile and flexible and able to react to changes in work load.
- Knowledgeable in 3D modeling and rendering software: Enscape, V-ray, SketchUp, 3Ds Max, or similar.
- Basic understanding of BIM level 2
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org